THE MOST COMPACT ADVENTURE RALLY IN EUROPE:
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
The European Rally is kicking off already for the 5th time in 2018 after four amazing trips since 2014. Only a limited numbers of teams will be permitted to participate 2018. You snooze, you lose!
Application Period for 2018
The sign-up period for The European 5000 Rally Roadtrip 2018 will open on October 24th, 2017, at 6:00 p.m. (CET)
Rally Start 2018
September 8th, 2018, in Munich, Germany
The official rally start will take place in the heart of Munich.
Finish Line 2018
September 20th, 2018, in Amsterdam, Netherlands
In Amsterdam we’ll celebrate the successful ending of The European 5000 Rally 2018 with a big finish line party and of course a prize giving ceremony.
Round up €500 for charity. 50% of that will go to our selected charity partners. You can donate the rest to whatever charity project is closest to your heart! The donations may be raised anytime between a team’s online registration all the way through to the end of the rally.
Modern Classics & Vintage Rides
20+ years old (incl. date of manufacture 12/1998)
20+ years old (incl. date of manufacture 12/1998) – a two-wheeler team can consist of no more than 2 bikes
20+ years old (incl. date of manufacture 12/1998) – RVs are not permitted
There is no designated maximum value for your rally vehicle.
You can still sign up even if you haven’t gotten your vehicle yet. You have until the start of the rally to find your perfect set of wheels.
How many members can a team have?
There’s no upper limit, but remember, you all have to fit in the car!
No GPS, no navigation system, limited highway driving = a bigger and better adventure.
Just to make sure you have a chance to share your adventures with the other teams as you all make your way to Amsterdam, we’re arranging 2 amazing party stops along the journey. At the official rally start, we’ll let you know exactly where they are.
This rally ain’t about speed. Your Roadbook provides you with various opportunities to throw some unknowns into your adventure, by way of decrypting codes and fulfilling certain tasks. Each team will receive a Roadbook at the rally start in Munich.
The winner of The European 5000 Rally Road Book Competition gets a starting spot for a further S.A.C rally of his choice.
- Organizational and planning support
- Your team’s personal page on the S.A.C website
- SAC Track: The official S.A.C live tracking app
- We will take care of the public relations for the rally
- S.A.C is your go-to contact for questions and problems during the rally
- Official rally start in the heart of Munich
- Finish-line fun in Amsterdam with an awards ceremony and a farewell party
- Partys during the rally at amazing locations with overnight stay possibilities
- Rally kit, with everything that belongs to an official rally: Vehicle Rally-branding with official European 5000 Rally logos and rally numbers, rally T-shirts, stickers, merchandising. The rally kit will be sent out to the teams already 2 month before start.
- The Roadbook, which provides each team with opportunities to throw an unknown challenge into the mix—you’ll get your Roadbook at the rally start
- Certificate of participation
Please also note what’s not included in the sign-up fee: room and board along with technical support. You’ll have to figure those things out with your team.
What’s all this fun gonna cost me?
The sign-up fee for The European 5000 2018 is €850 for a team of 2. For each additional team member astarting fee of €250 will be charged.
The application fee must be transfered within 2 working days after successful online application to the S.A.C application account, so that the application for The European Rally is valid.
The sign-up fee does not include the amount of €500 for charity.